Hot Dip Galvanizing Manufacturing Company
- Cotimpi is part of Gimeco
- The Kettle Management Company
- Recyclean Systems AB
- American Galvanizers Association
- European General Galvanizers Association
- Associazione Italiana Zincatura
- HDGASA Southern Africa
- Association of Czech and Slovak Galvanisers
- Asociación Técnica Española de Galvanización
- Association Galvazinc
- Industrieverband Feuerverzinken
- India Lead Zinc Development Association
- Galvanizers Association (GA)
- Each Gimeco project will be customized to the specific needs of the Customer and analyzed down to the tiniest detail, including support on the analysis of financial viability of the investment.
- Gimeco can design automated systems at different levels of complexity, providing them with an extremely user-friendly interface that makes it easy for the operators to control the process.
- It is important to analyze the operational flows of materials, resources, power and find the best balance based on the customer's needs
- Gimeco designs efficient industrial installations, entirely tailored to the specific needs of the user and up to par with the highest quality and efficiency standards.
Gimeco is an engineering and manufacturing company dedicated to the hot dip galvanizing industry, normally involved in the projects from the preliminary general layout, through all steps up to the final start-up either of complete lines or individual equipments.
Gimeco was founded in 1976 by Ermes Moroni, who is still the Managing Director of the Company. The spirit toward innovation and continuous challenges of the worldwide market has brought Gimeco to create a structured team of experts to improve the service and the presence close to the customers. We are now more than 60 persons dedicated to:
•Internal designing and engineering of every single component of the line;
•Raw materials selection and purchasing;
•Electrical engineering and diagrams writing;
•In-house software programming to ensure flexibility, monitoring and quality;
•On-site assembly and setup monitoring;
•Technology process training;
•After sale support and maintenance;
•Research and development of new technologies.
Our researching department has developed new technologies either in the chemical pretreatment process and in the zinc coating metallurgy.
- GIMECO Impianti online magazine reporting back on news and events for our past and future activities in the field of hot dip galvanizing. Come back to this section to read about our most recent...